Women always care about their appearance, and one of the most important features of a graceful body is a large and full butt.
Recently, many different techniques have appeared, which make it possible to increase the size of the buttocks and reach the body which most females seek.
It is a method that gives a natural and appropriate appearance, where a strong and cohesive silicone implant is used that does not interact with the internal structure of the body, and would also be protect from any risks or exposure to any damage.
The process stages:
1. General anesthesia.
2. Drawıng the areas to be enlarged and determine the places to make the incisions.
3. Making the surgical incision for placing the silicone implant.
4. The doctor chooses a safe place for the filling to protect it from tearing, and it is placed either under or over the buttock muscle. The doctor would avoids placing it between the very deep tissues to prevent any side effects or unpleasant symptoms.
5. Incisions would be closed with surgical stitches after making sure of the position of the filling.
6. Tubes are placed under the skin in the place of incision to drain fluids, with the necessary dressing with gauze and medical bandages.
It is preferable here to use the VASER technique to break up fat and liposuction it. It is safe and does not harm any tissues, blood vessels or nerves. ın addıtıon ıt sculpting the area from which the fat has been drawn, by releasing moderate heat during the process of fragmentation.
After local anaesthesia, the doctor makes a small incision that does not exceed half centimetre, inserts through it a very thin instrument that emits ultrasound waves and creates vibrations that break up the fat, turning it into a liquid fatty emulsion, which is suctioned, and the doctor keeps it in appropriate conditions, until it is reconstructed to use it.
Note that it is possible to extract excess amounts of fat than the amount to be injected, in order to be used in other times.
Fat injection stage
The doctor injects fat into the buttocks through special needles, until it reaches the required fullness.
The results of autologous fat injections appear immediately, but they are not yet complete, as the fat needs about 3 months in order to settle in the body properly and integrate to become a natural part of it.
In fact, not all of the injected fats will survive, half of them or a little more may often survive, and the body absorbs some of it in more parts than other, so it appears uneven, here it is necessary to re-inject ın other sessions determined by the doctor as needed, to reach fullness and the shape required, using the fat previously absorbed and stored as a backup.
The stage of preparing the fat for injection
Here, the fat is prepared through sterilization, washing, and purification of impurities. It can be placed in a centrifugal device, as it rotates at a high speed, working to separate the fat from any excess tissue, and then the fat is placed in the injections.
Here you can see a set of photos of our patients before and after the operations in our center