Millions of people suffer from tooth loss problems, which are due to many reasons such as decay, gum disease, or due to an accident; Previously, the treatment for this was bridges and dentures, but now it has provided the magic solution that eliminates all difficulties and provides you with teeth like your natural teeth… It is Dental Implants!
Today, amazing techniques are available in the simplest and least painful way to replace and implant new teeth.
And Beauty Valleys Clinic is the best place that can provide you with this service! With a distinguished team of the most skilled specialist doctors.
What are dental implants?
Implanting a new tooth means providing a root and foundation for a replacement tooth that is exactly the same as your missing natural tooth, and these implants are a strong foundation for permanent replacement teeth.
How are Dental Implants done?
Dental implants are carried out in stages:
1. Develop your own individual treatment plan, depending on the situation.
2. Implantation begins with placing the implant – the root of the tooth – which is a small stent made of titanium, which is fixed in the bony cavity, in the place of the missing tooth.
3. The stage of fixing the implant in the jawbone needs time to recover, and to take its place well, this may take about 6 to 12 weeks.
4. Once the implant is attached to the jaw bone, the doctor attaches the abutment, which is a small conductive column that is attached to the implant to secure the new tooth to it.
5. For the final stage, the doctor takes an impression of your teeth to form the new tooth according to this impression that shows the shape and arrangement of your teeth.
6. The replacement tooth, which is called the crown, is installed after choosing a suitable color similar to the color of your teeth, so that the result appears more natural.
What are the advantages of Dental Implants?
1. Improving the appearance: Dental implants provide a natural, integrated appearance of your teeth, as they are designed to fuse with the jaw bones and be permanent.
2. Improving speech: You will no longer suffer from dentures slipping out of your mouth, resulting in stuttering and slurred speech.
3. Eliminate eating difficulties: Unlike sliding dentures that cause difficulty in chewing, dental implants provide you with comfort while eating and chewing without pain.
4. Improving self-confidence: When you do transplants, it gives you a more confident smile, and a greater sense of comfort about yourself.
5. Improving oral health: While bridges require the removal of some teeth, in order to install them, dental implants do not require this, as the teeth remain healthy, which increases oral health in the long term, in addition to the fact that individual implants facilitate access between the teeth for cleaning, unlike bridges.
6. Durability: Implants are considered permanent and will last for many years if properly implanted, and with oral care, they last for life.