What is Rhinoplasty with fillers?
It is a non-surgical procedure, used by people who wish to make minor adjustments to their nose without resorting to surgery, such as raising the tip of the nose, smoothing the curves of the nose, adjusting the protrusions and hiding the bumps, changing the curvature of the bridge of the nose; This helps to show the aesthetics of the nose and work on its consistency with the rest of the facial features, so that the face appears in its perfect shape.
It is also used to solve some congenital anomalies that do not necessarily require surgery, such as the nose tilting to a certain side, or that the two openings are not equal, or one end of the nose is higher or larger than the other.
This is done by injecting fillers into specific points of the nose determined by the doctor according to each case, in an easy and quick process.
How is the nasal filler injection process?
- First, the doctor determines the areas in which he will inject the materials, and their quantities, by drawing lines and points for more accurate identification.
- The doctor puts a local anesthetic on your nose to prevent tingling and pain, and starts the injections in the designated areas.
- The doctor massages the area and distributes the filler well and as required.
This takes 15 to 45 minutes, if long.
What are the advantages of Rhinoplasty with fillers?
- The process is easy and simple and there is no pain during application.
- Nose filler results are immediate.
- You can return to your normal life immediately after the procedure.
- Swelling and bruising are very small and almost not visible.
How long do nose filler results last?
The results appear immediately and last for a period ranging between 9 to 12 months, depending on the skin’s absorption of the materials used.
And this period is prolonged for people who are regular on the procedure.
Fillers are not suitable for Rhinoplasty in some cases, such as:
- When the size of the nose is larger than the filler can fix.
- When the nose is fleshy type.
- In the case of large bumps and protrusions that cannot be hidden with fillers.
Before the nose filler procedure:
- You must ensure that you are not allergic to the fillers.
- Ensure that there are no skin infections on the face, especially in the nose area.
- Tell your doctor about the medications you are taking, especially if you have blood-thinning medications.
- Drink plenty of water and fluids to keep the body and face hydrated.
After the nose filler procedure:
- Some redness or swelling may appear after the filler is injected into the nose, and this is normal, and it should begin to disappear within two hours.
- This procedure does not require a recovery period and you can return to your normal activities immediately, but it is better to give yourself some rest with the need not to touch the nose or massage the face in the first hours.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Avoid putting cosmetics on the face in the first hours.
- Final results appear within 1-2 weeks.
That’s all about the nose filler at Beauty valleys Clinic. For more details, contact us or visit us.
For more on non-surgical Rhinoplasty procedures, read this article: https://beautyvalleys.com/three-great-alternatives-to-avoid-the-surgical-procedure-of-rhinoplasty/